So happy it's Friday! And since husband doesn't think I'm blogging enough (and even decided to hijack the blog and put up the post yesterday) - I figured I would catch up on some instagram photos.
- Love Mangoes! Don't get them too often, but saw them on sale and got a few.
- Making whipped cream and ganache for this amazing Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake that I had pinned for a while and was excited to try making. It took a little bit of effort, as there are several steps to it....but it was worth the work. So good!
- The finished Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake - a birthday cake for my mother-in-law.
- Made some grits - Pioneer Woman style
- Minor league baseball on a recent beautiful Saturday night
- Date night to the local minor league baseball game
- Hanging out at the lake with my adorable nephew - we were bundled up because it was a little cold though
- Had fun making eclairs for girls game day at my house
- Husband got put on crutches this week for tendinitis of his ankle
And that was a few photos from the past few weeks. I have apparently been enjoying baking and hanging out with family. And now we are going to be going through some recovery/surgery/more recovery with Andy. Always something...