A few iPhone pics from the week....
- We had some great warm weather this week! I was enjoying a Sonic drink outside on the porch.
- Love these fun new flats I got for $9 last week. Went great with quite a few things I have and I was taking a pic after getting dressed up (out of yoga pants!) to go out to dinner with husband on Friday.
- Over the long weekend, Andy talked me into going to Wet Willie's - which is a fun place downtown that has a huge wall of frozen daiquris in tons of different flavors. He had been wanting to try it for a while and liked it - but of course he didn't even finish one drink - he really doesn't drink hardly at all.
- We got to try a few flavors - I ended up getting a small sour apple one. Andy got a mudslide.
- I was tired and turned the iPhone around the wrong way....didn't get whatever I was trying to take a photo of - but I liked this anyway. Cool frame within a frame thing.
- My new centerpiece - a small plant that I had in a teapot that I had = free and fun! I got the idea from Target - one of their cute new spring decor items was a teapot with some fake flowers planted in it. I really liked it and I like my version.
- Maggie keeping my feet warm.
- Maggie helping me watch the baby.