Well this week was a lot better...I am finally not sick! And back to working out with my personal trainer yesterday. Not so much fun since I am out of shape and now horribly weak, but good to get to back to it. Here are a bunch of iPhone photos from the week....
- Heading out on our road trip Friday morning
- Charleston bridge
- At Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
- Delicious stuffed shrimp
- Us at a pub in Charleson
- Crossing the bridge into Savannah
- Fun bed and breakfast we stayed at in Savannah
- Loved the room - pretty and really comfortable
- Us at Tybee Island
- Fried pickles. Only in the south.
- Made this Garlic Chicken recipe - it turned out really good! And of course lots of chicken leftover to freeze and use later.
- Drinking tea and editing a few photos
- This may not look like it....but I organized the freezer. And was so proud of that fact that I took a photo. I usually throw stuff in and shut the door fast - it was a disaster. Now at least it stays in place better and I can see what we have (tons of veggies and cheese).
- I was inspired by Charleston and made Pioneer Woman grits and pork chops - so amazingly good! This photo is of the grits being cooked. And I liked these grits - I think I just don't like the instant ones.