- pulled out the hot glue gun for the first time in years and made some fabric flowers
- put them on elastic for some cute baby/little girl headbands
- and make a few adult size for me too!
- then painted a flower on a purse for one of my wine and paint paintings
- editing photos while under a blanket watching a movie
- husband and dog handing out candy to a few trick or treaters - we didn't have as many as we think they do normally in our neighborhood since it was rainy.
- driving up to Baltimore - saw this fun megabus - need to figure out how to get on one for a $1
- and my little brother - doing pushups and eating ice cream at the same time....
having fun in Baltimore and I think my husband is surviving in NC without me this week....hope everyone has a good weekend!