the Baltimore visit pics....
- My adorable niece - I took her and my brother out for ice cream/apple cider at a Weber's farm one afternoon while I was in MD. She is getting so big!
- Spent an afternoon with one of my good friends while in Baltimore. We did and saw a bunch of random things....but we loved this sign at an antique store! haha
- Sushi night with my brother, sister and brother-in-law
- And in the ER with little brother who dislocated his shoulder while I was helping out with my parents out of town. Poor guy!
and because I like taking iPhone photos of food....
- Sushi - my sister and I tried the raw stuff....we aren't huge fans but found a few things we could handle
- PF Changs with my sisters and mom - I took a pic of the food but not us! I need to fix that next time. But the food was really good. And it was a fun girls night out. My dad was so sweet to watch my niece so that we could all go out.
- Another fun girls night out with my good friends in Baltimore. They took me down to the inner harbor for my birthday. We had a fun dinner and then grabbed cheesecake from Cheesecake factory and ate it outside. Which was fun until we saw a mouse eyeing up our desserts. Decided it was time to head home after that.
- And I finally tried the nutella crepes at IHOP. Delicious. Only I ordered mine without the strawberries that normally came on it. I didn't know that there were bananas inside. It was good, but I would've ordered it without those too. I just wanted pure, plain, nutella in my crepes. Love nutella!
and beach pics....
- Me and the dog - roadtrip to the beach
- Husband and I on a fun new ferris wheel that gives you a great view of the beach
- beach pic - took some with the good camera too for Christmas card
- miss the beach already!