This week I am loving.....
- my new hair cut and color! My friend (who used to be my neighbor at the apartments and has now moved too - she lives about 15 min. from our new place) is graduating from Aveda beauty school and needed some people to practice on for her portfolio. I went over to her place on Sunday and she did an awesome job! And I brought my camera and set up the shots so she could get some good quality pics. It was a great deal for both of us - free hair for me and portfolio photos for her. I am also going to take some pro head shots for her at some point. Trading skills instead of cash is fun!
- new TV shows starting this week....
I got into Castle last year....it started up on Monday night
Biggest Loser - started last night
But it's weird this year without Jillian Michaels
and Modern Family and The Middle are tonight.
- These fun recipes I have recently tried:
CopyKat Boston Market Sweet Potato Casserole - so good!
And I used a little less butter and all that so it was a little healthier maybe....
- I saw this idea on (where else?) Pinterest and love it. Since I am not great at keeping plants alive...I thought I might try cacti - this blogger's idea of planting them in a flour sifter is really fun for the kitchen or wherever.
- and I'm loving that I am not feeling bad like on Monday....weird back pain and more migraines....but feeling better today. And I'm off to check out a women's Bible study. Happy Wednesday everyone!