Taking a break from vacation photos…..(yes I still have one more post planned with the final days and my thoughts/reviews of the cruise in general)….to post some random Wednesday thoughts.
- On Saturday I went to Fayetteville and to get a few things. I ended up spending way too long in Target….but found these really cute shoes
- And a new lamp. I like it a lot….but it doesn’t go great with the other lamps in our living room. I don’t really care right now…I think it will be great in another room someday. I love the floral top and the shelves.
- Also found some great deals at Hobby Lobby (love that store!) on some supplies for a few more headbands and bows to use as photo props.
- I got to use one of the headbands on a cute baby on Sunday! A friend asked me to take photos at a baby shower she was throwing for a friend of hers – post baby. My photos didn’t turn out amazing, but since it was my first baby shoot, I was happy to get to play around a little with it. I’m still editing the photos…going to finish it up this weekend.
- Other than that it was a kind of rough weekend….and week so far….we’re both tired and working on some things and just ready for some changes. I did hear a great sermon at church on Sunday though and was encouraged.
- Just made a delicious dinner – Chicken Gruyere but I made it without mushrooms since we both are not fans. It was really good and pretty easy – just a few steps.