this week we are thankful for…
- the American Red Cross volunteer recognition ceremony yesterday. Andy has been working on planning this ceremony for months and everything went really well. The volunteers and staff were happy and Andy did a great job on everything. He was exhausted and slept well last night.
- Andy’s job, supportive volunteers and fellow Red Cross staff all over the country/world, and a good transition week with a new boss.
- friends here in NC that we have gotten to know better this year
- a fun consignment store that I have sold some of our old things to….got a nice little check from them this week!
- free Starbucks coffee yesterday…since I went green and brought in my own cup.