We are thankful….
- that a long week is over.
- I did well on my work review…always good to have the validation that you are doing a good job. And that it’s over for this year.
- all the major pieces of Andy’s big annual volunteer recognition ceremony have fallen into place…which is good because he says he will have “very few maalox moments” stressing about it for the next few weeks (since he is the staff coordinator for this event taking place in April).
- for our church…enjoying getting to know more people there and opportunities to serve.
- for my new camera….now I can post better pics on the blog instead of the BlackBerry pics I’ve been putting up here lately.