- Andy and I got engaged!
- Andy got a great new job that he really enjoys
- The youth group I was working with did some amazing things including a 30-hour famine, a youth-led retreat, and a second mission/service trip (with almost double the amount of youth going to serve) to Ohio.
- My brother got married (and I love my new sister-in-law!)
- On Sept. 1, 2008, Andy and I got married - it was such a happy, wonderful day!
- I went to Disney World for the first time on our honeymoon - so much fun
- My sister ran a marathon for the first time and she just got her Master's degree
- My other sister had a beautiful baby girl - Samara Marie
- My littlest brother started attending school (instead of being homeschooled like he has been for most of his elementary years) and got involved with the Young Marines program and is doing really well and enjoying both.
- I moved to a new state and got a job quickly
- I have had fun experiencing holidays and everyday life with my husband
I am looking forward to a new year filled with more good things. A few things that Andy and I are going to be working on this year: continuing to budget and save more money, and we want to do more physical activities together - now that his foot is finally healed we're looking forward to taking walks, tennis, hiking, and working out together. We hope to spend more time with family and friends, and we hope to get more involved in our church and meet some new friends down here in NC.
Hope you all have had a happy beginning to 2009!